With Easter Sunday only one week away (5th April) Love Parenting has created this Easter chick craft idea!
Remember don’t get stressy just get messy!!
What You Need
- Yellow and orange card.
- Wiggle eyes or black paint / marker
- A pencil
- A child’s hands
- Glue or double sided tape
How To Make It
- Trace your child’s hands on the yellow card; these will be the chick’s wings when you have cut them out.
- Draw an egg shape onto the yellow card and cut out. This is the chick’s body.
- Glue the wings to the body.
- Cut out a small square of orange card and bend in half to form a triangle. Glue in position.
- Using orange card cut out 2 leg shapes and glue to the body.
- Glue wiggly eyes into position or draw or paint on eyes.
- Write message on body or string a number of chicks together.
If you would like to send Love Parenting a photograph of your finished craft, we will be happy to upload it to the website. Simply just email your photo to email@example.com