With Easter Sunday only weeks away Love Parenting has created this chick craft idea!
Remember don’t get stressy just get messy!!
What You Need
- Paper Plate
- Orange card.
- Wiggle eyes or black paint / marker
- Yellow paint, crayon or marker
- A pencil
- A child’s hands
- Glue or double sided tape
How To Make It
- Trace your child’s hands on the orange card; these will be the chick’s wings and tail when you have cut them out.
- Colour the paper plate yellow and fold in half when dry.
- Using template, copy the feet shape onto the orange card and cut out 2.
- Glue the wings to the each side of the folded plate.
- Glue the tail into position.
- Using template, copy the head onto the orange card and cut out 2 and attach to plate.
- Glue feet into position.
- Glue wiggly eyes into position, alternatively draw or paint on eyes.