What You Need
- Coloured paper or card.
- Child’s photograph
- Paper plate
- A pencil
- A child’s hands
- Glue or double sided tape
- String or a magnet
How to Make It
- Glue photograph to the centre of the Back of the paper plate.
- Trace your child’s hands on the coloured paper and cut out different colours to form the petals of the sunflower. You can also involve other family members and have different size hand shapes for petals.
- Glue the petal hands around the photograph, building up the layers.
- Attach string and hang or glue magnet to plate.
Remember don’t get stressy just get messy!!
Love Parenting would love to upload photographs of your finished craft, simply email your photograph to email@example.com