10 FebruaryFeb 2021 19:30 - 20:30 UTC
The Importance of Self-Care Parenting Talk
When: Thursday 10th February @7.30pm.
Ballyhoura Development CLG are hosting a a free informational talk with Caroline Crotty who will highlight a number of useful techniques and strategies to help individuals live a happier and more content life. Check out the link below to register.
The talk outlines behaviours that will help people feel more positive about themselves and how to cope with the challenges we face in our lives.
- Why asking for help is not a weakness.
- Why sleep is so important, some helpful things you can do if you are not sleeping well.
- The importance of exercise and how to enjoy exercise by setting targets.
- How to reduce stress and some useful techniques that will help participants to cope with it.
- Why controlling negative self-talk is so important and why we must never self-sabotage praise.
- How 'showing gratitude' will help us to appreciate the good things in our lives.
- Why we should socialise with people who make us feel good about ourselves.
- Why we should avoid people who drag us down.
This is a FREE Online event open to all parents commencing on Wednesday, February 10th from 7:30pm until 8:30pm online via Zoom.
For any further information contact Jacki Hehir in Kilmallock on firstname.lastname@example.org or 086-0660560.
Event is in progress
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
stec_replace_min / stec_replace_max °stec_replace_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by Forecast.io