To make this ladybird craft:
What You Need
- Black card.
- Paper Plate
- Red paint
- Wiggle eyes or black paint / marker
- Black woolly balls or use child’s thumb print & black paint
- A pencil
- Glue or double sided tape
- Paint underside of paper plate red. Allow to dry.
- Cut out ladybird legs from black card.
- Glue the legs to plate.
- Add wobbly eyes.
- Add spots (woolly balls or black thumb prints)
Remember don’t get stressy just get messy!!
Love Parenting would love to see your finished craft, you can send a photograph of your craft to firstname.lastname@example.org