What You Need
- 2oz soft brown sugar
- 2oz butter
- ½ oz cornflour
- ½ a beaten egg
- 4½oz plain flour
- 1 teaspoon mixed spice
- Boiled sweets or other decorations
- Pastry cutters
- Baking parchment
- A straw
How To Make It
- Mix sugar an butter until smooth and creamy.
- Add egg and beat well.
- Sift flour, cornflour and spice and add to butter mixture.
- Mix well until a firm dough is formed.
- Roll out on a floured surface to ¼ inch thick.
- Cut shapes as required. Use the straw to make a small hole if you want to hang the biscuits.
- Decorate as required.
- Place on a baking tray covered with baking parchment,
- Bake at 180 F. for 10 – 12 minutes
- Watch biscuits disappear!!!!
Remember don’t get stressy just get messy!!
Love Parenting would love to see your finished craft, you can send a photograph of your craft to email@example.com