What You Need for Love Parenting’s Button Letter Craft
- Coloured card.
- Buttons or beads
- A pencil
- Picture frame or ribbon
- Cut out your chosen letter from waste card. You could use the first letter of your child’s name.
- Glue buttons or beads to the card filling completely and allow to dry.
- Place in picture frame or attach ribbon to the back of the letter to hang
- This is particularly nice when buttons from the child’s ‘grown out of’ clothing are used.
- The letter could also be used to make a greeting card.
Remember don’t get stressy just get messy!!