Get Creative this Valentine’s Day with our Valentine Hand Heart idea, here’s what you need to make a extra special Valentine’s Card. Remember DON’T GET STRESSY – JUST GET MESSY!!
What You Need
- Plain paper
- Contrasting colour of paint
- A paint brush
- Shallow dish (paper plates work well)
- Your child’s hands
- A cloth or sink to clean off hands
- Place a thin layer of paint in the dish.
- Dip both of your child’s hands in the paint
- Place one hand and then the next on the piece of paper, overlapping to make a heart.
- Write your child’s name and the date and print out or write the poem to include with the heart
This isn’t just a valentine
As you can plainly see
It is of course my handprint
Which is a part of me
It’s bigger than the last one
Smaller than the next will be
Given to you with lots of love
From sweet and precious me